fuck my fucking life

image

okay i dont know who did what to make my life so shitty but PLEASE, DEAR LORD, STOP MAKING 2011 SO SHITTY

list of shitty things that has happened to me this yr:

1. shitty new year’s eve
  2. shitty chinese new year
  3. shitty valentine’s day
  4. shitty joblessness
  5. shitty relationship drama
  6. broke as shit (flat broke)
  7. got so fat its lulzworthy
  8. bf not around no moar
  9. depression and panic attacks where i feel like committing suicide
  10. chipped my tooth (TODAY FUCK MY LIFE)
  11. broke my pc (TODAY, FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE)
  12. broke my little toe falling down (TODAY. FUCK. MY. FUCKING. LIFE)
  13. lost 3 friends – 3 people who know me separately just STOPPED being my friends. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.)
  14. suck at gaming so much that i want to kill myself, no matter how hard i try i still fucking fail ALL DAY
  15. SHITTY ACNE

jan feb i pretty much spent most nights bawling my eyes out, feb almost every night i was crying about some stupid shit, and omg i dont even UNDERSTAND how i became such a fucking loser

I JUST SUCK AT EVERYTHING

EVERY

FUCKING

SINGLE

THING.

FUCK

MY 2011

THIS YEAR

IS LIKE THE WORST FUCKING YEAR EVER

not a single good thing happened to me pretty much.

FUCK

WHEN IS MY SHIT LUCK GOING TO BE FUCKING OVER

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE

10 responses to fuck my fucking life

1. Matthew Says:
    March 10th, 2011 at 4:41 pm

=( I don’t know you and I just found your blog today when I search Liquid Jinro and saw what you wrote on the paper. I am very sorry you have had a bad time lately… however, I PROMISE you — that it will improve. I know that may sound dumb to say, but it will.

I am just a stranger and I care enough to leave a message. Hang in there. =)!

2. Mirez Says:
    March 14th, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Things happen for a reason, in life we are presented with ups and downs. It is in ourselves that our futures are written. Maybe,all the shyt you experiencing now is a preparation for something greater in your future. Life’s not always a bitch, it is how you make the best of it :P

3. weissweiss Says:
    March 16th, 2011 at 3:27 am

hi matthew and mirez… thank you so much for leaving me these kind words, it cheered me up =)

you know i wanna believe that life will be better but sometimes it just feels easier to give up.

but i really appreciate your kindness nonetheless… :) i hope your lives are going well.

4. Matthew Says:
    March 16th, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I decided to come back and check up on you (Which is weird perhaps since I originally found your blog just searching for Liquid Jinro, but I guess I sort of got sucked in and empathizing with your situation.), I am doing well =) and I am glad your mood seems to be improving!

5. weissweiss Says:
    March 18th, 2011 at 7:03 pm

your caring has made my world brighter. <3

6. Matthew Says:
    March 26th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

D’awww!!!

7. weissweiss Says:
    March 29th, 2011 at 12:59 pm

<33333333

8. daisy Says:
    April 21st, 2011 at 12:50 pm

i fucking fed up with the crap i go threw am just tired am tired of telling everyone everything that happed to me am sick just depreesed done with how much can u take in life when it gonna be better for me

9. Buddy Says:
    January 8th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

im with you only its been nonstop for 7 years good fucking luck fuck my life too

10. baby laundry detergent necessary Says:
    June 23rd, 2014 at 7:49 pm

baby laundry detergent necessary

2011

tell me something good

Website

:D :-) :( :o 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :P :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :up: :down: :oops: :halo: :idea: :| ::-*: :!: :?: :$: :vangry: :XO: :mrgreen: